Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Who's the jinx?!

SERIOUSLY!! WHO IS THE JINX?!?!
Before
Sophia reached SAJC:
Team SAJC people cluttered at the track.
Volleyball was way Way WAY to the end a.k.a LAST row
The girls were definitely OUTNUMBERED by the boys la please.
(26:12 -->To the simplest form. It’s easy ratio dudes! do your maths)
MeiXian was like the first to reach
and Chua told her to stand with the boys.
How could he?! Mix us with the boys?
Do we look like one?
NNOOOO!!!!SO NOT!
We want a row to ourselves know!
Tall and prodigious Janet came
and was SUPER unhappy with the arrangement.
So she decided to open a new row just for us!
(AWW!! So sweet! Lurbs lurbs euu worx!:p)
DUH! It was pretty obvious Chua showed his disgust
but Janet din care two hoots bout him.
Chua: VBoys is the last row!
Janet: So! This is how you want to play huh! Fine!
(drags MeiXian in between soccer and vball guys!)
Judith nudge Guo : Eh! look look look! Aggressive wor!
Guo: Aiya! Janet is like that one la.
Bet you never knew Janet was so whylent(violent) ya!
Viola!!! We've got a vball girls row.
Guo showed signs to ask us to spread out
so that it looks as if we have more people.
haha! how far can 6 ppl stretch?
>>>
857-ed to school.
But guess what?!
857 OFF SERVICE! WTH?!?!
When you need not have to be early,
you arrive earlier than expected.
Then when I need to be in school early today,
stewpit bus stagnated there.
URGH!!! Thank GOD the technician repaired in a break-neck speed!!
(lurbs lurbs again!) Judith msg-ed and asked where was I,
told her what happen and she should not wait for me.
I think her reply is super classic la. haha!
Judith: okay okay. Shit happens... and it’s happening to me now.
lol. I need to shit so cant wait for you either.
haha! Tks ah woman!
You made me like some insane woman laughing to myself in the bus.
>>>
After Sophia reached SAJC:
I practically ran to the track! I was late!!!!!!
For one min.
Gx was like waving frantically
but I had no idea what he was doing y’know.
Then he posed carrying tote bag and my mizuno shoe bag from afar.
I went,”Ooo. Got it! Leave my bag at the gallery!”
Gx should go play taboo know.
He’s good. Either that, i’m a good guesser.
Come to think of it, I was chosen together with
Kyaw and Angus to go for the taboo thingy.
I dragged Judith along.
One for all, all for one y’see.
UP and ON!(judith claim it’s a pon song!)
>>>
When the principal was talking,
I have no idea what Judith was doing up there la.
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID OKAY!
(use mouth to blow fringe plus stand so straight, butts in boobs out!)
Everyone (Mr Kong, Russell, Vic Loh, Joy, Me etc.) saw that.
Maybe “bent your knee” saw that too know.LOL.
>>>
Then the whole thing was finally over.
Back at the gallery, I was laughing at Judith for having extra PW lessons.
While doing so, I carried my bag and lifted my shoebag and swung my shoebag backward!
I din realise anyone was behind though.
I think the guy’s name is guang hao if i’m not wrong.
He ducked but not much ( cause abit short ah!:p) and went “woa woa woa!”
Billy and others just kept laughing while i just stand there,
face red as if someone throw tomatoes!
SO PAI SAY LA PLS!
Judith got to rub it in!
“Sophia! So embarrassing y’know. I’m trying to act cool here.”
YA!I WONDER FOR WHO TO SEE!:P
Dyan was like thank god nothing happen to him
if not the whole soccer team hang pig’s head outside my house.
They were playing against YJC today you see.
I was so pai say till mind blank
then I heard someone went “ERHURHURHURHUR!”
Jolyn’s laughter.
AWW! I miss you babe!:)
I’m even more surprise to see your tags!:)
*****
I think i cant study in the library with Judith.
Cause we SERIOUSLY make alot of noise?
Cant help it if I have such a noisy friend! Ha!
And we made a new friend, Tiffany.
Christina intro she’s Tiffany and she likes *fruits banana
(for me to know, for you to analyse)
The very next moment, Tiffany started talking to us.
“Ke yi bang wo men zhao gu dong xi”(Can help us look after out stuff)
OH my! Really creepy but she’s nice?(questionable)
Tiffany:”I WANT TO JOIN VOLLEYBALL!”

I tell you. If Judith was drinking any liquid stuff,
it would be all over Tiff’s face. LOL!
Y’know, she joins vball just to see someone yo.
All of a sudden, we become like close friends?
I know Ju will never forget or forgive what she told Chris in the CC.
(SHE SO... TO MY... SHE”S SUCH A *****) haha!
*****
Okay! Just to add in random stuff to satisfy my readers’ wants. LOL.

Dyan finally return me my hard drive after having kept for ETERNITY!
YingJie is wierd but i don’t care! He’s nice to teach me maths.
And Vic Loh wants to tell his Mum Im calling a BOY BOY.
Vic Loh can do magic with his specs and
he’s gonna tell me contact lens joke after he wears it on wed!
Auggy is the PE rep now since I refused to help Chua.
We are gonna work so hard for our season and prove you wrong JER.K!
IN YOUR FACE!
How could you say we have no appeals when you rejected all?
HYMPH! Being petty. but I don’t care.
Russell should stop his lame jokes know.
Cause when we were laughing so badly, someone stared over.
AAHHHHH!!
Kyaw is lame and he owes me life story which i’m still waiting... ... ...
And pls. I did not even had the intention to take your pic la.
I had something else in mind!
You think too much. Haha!
WO DE ROMEO! WO DE JU-LI-ET!
(I know, you know, EVERYBODY else don’t know!)
Jolyn I miss you know?
Friendship band still on my ankle?
Remember incidents with Ms k?
Thurs Lesbo! Don’t forget our date this coming Thurs yo.
You know who you are! hee..
And don’t you dare touch kuala lumpur
or I will fall into you-know-who’s arms
and I will purposely make scrambled eggs for him
(cause i know you hate scrambled!:p)
*****
Friendly with ACJC tomorrow.
Tim Foo’s GP and Loi’s tut HW to do.
I HATE HOMEWORKS!
I have to go.
GO TEAM SAJC