i must say that the prayer get-together was rather powerful.
I was comforted much after that!
thanks to dan who enlightened me.
I had that question bugging within me for quite some time.
During dinner, i met up earlier with Joanne q.
We haven been talking since like-dont-know-when-ages.
So ya. i talked and talked and talked(x 183619246).
I swear i ran out of saliva la and had to hydrate with some teh-ping (ice tea).
Jo then took out my wallet and started to pair my "passport size people" up.
(refer to Fig. 1.1)
I had a pretty good laugh though.
Every pair has a story behind.
So hilarious. ahahhahahahahah!!!!

Fig 1.1
I saw one of this toy in church and got so excited.
(Refer to Fig 1.2)
Im sorry la. I cant help it!
reminds me of my childhood days.
Not that i'm saying I'm super old,
but i really miss those stress-free days.
and I really need that now!
haha.
not trying to be an emo kid here know.
I'M NOT EMO FOR YOUR INFO, YINGJIE!!!!

Fig. 1.2
Okay. So the usuals.
Sat trainings.
Dinner with Judith.
I think our team is like so small that it always end up
me and Judith having an umbrella dinner.
(cause there was no candles and the umbrella hung above us)
venue: secret recipe (Plaza Sing)

WOMG!! i tell you these fries are damn nice la.
and its like so cute?!.?!.
Oh OOh OOOh!
I burnt my tongue whilst eating it!:(
then judith recalled guo saying some lame joke bout
causeway point is quite big what
not like northpoint/jurong point/sun plaza
but maybe if there is moon plaza/star plaza,
it would be quite BIG.
I think for a moment,
I felt a strong gush of COLD wind.

Had orea cheese cake as well.
Ooo.. heavenly.
Nice cake, nice chat (with Judith)
and we went for a mini shopping tour at MADE WITH LOVE.
LOL.
And then i saw the cakes there!
Make me hungry all over again!

Sweet candy(above) reminds me of eye candy reminds me of Kool Legs reminds me of kelai which reminds me of KELLY LAI!! EKKKK!!! NOOOOO!!!!
WOO boy! Stop it Sophia!
FOCUS!
I'm gonna be a a damn muscular girl after season, i tell you.
Every double was 3 push ups to the team.
but i had to do 6 push ups instead cause i'm the setter.
I totally lost count of how many we did today.
And I ended of training with another 2 push ups.
cause my side lost!:(
COOLIO...So not!
>>>
p/s: thanks ah Victor! you will no longer die a bachelor.
And so now you pity me cause im gonna die a bachelorette!:(
A "GOOD" friend you are!
Even Janet and others dont believe when i said i was going for a date.
LOL. Aww man... ... ..
Ohwells.