Thursday, March 6, 2008

i love today!

Hey there!
if anyone is interested in going,
you can leave a tag or you can sms me if you have my number.
Yupp.. It would be better if I know you right?
If not it would be wierd throughout the entire trip.
Oh ya. It's subsidies by my dad's pri school!
but no worries.
no pri school kids would be there to bother you!

PERAK TRIP
13-16 March 2008 (Thurs to Sat)
Activities:1) White Water Rafting
2) Caving
3) Waterfall abseiling (canyoning)
4) Visit to a Hot Spring at a resort
Price: S$315 per person (inclusive all meals and comprehensive insurance coverage)
Mode of Transport: By Super VIP Coach
* We'll be leaving on Thurs morning and back in Singapore by Sunday morning around 6am



*****

CCA SIGN-UP DAY!
haha! did you guys managed to find the volleyball booth?
if not, it means that you have not seen both Judith and I around,
or any other vb guys.
Cause we were the mobile volleyball booth.
UNIQUE.
LOL! Met Victor Loh along the way whilst heading for the gym.
He asked where our booth was as he wanted to join the volleyball team.
he had the intention of joining the boys team.
But if he wants to join the girls team, we don't mind as well
cause we need TALL players like him!:p)
So ya. I told him he was talking IT!
He was like," Wa! so pathetic ah?"
Hello~! what are you trying to imply?
We are not good enough to be the booth?:p


Victor had like a new hair cut?
But he was rather abashed by it.
However, i think he suits this hair style.
He looks more mature or hotter in a sense,
if it makes you happy vic!
(remember? you've got the highest vote for the hottest guy on facebook!)
yupp..
Not that i am implying that his previous hair style did not make him look good.
It's just that, it gave him more of the 'small boy' look.
His hair was like electrons repelling each other,
therefore causing the sparce look!
hee. Please don't kill me for saying that.
ya, current hairstyle brings out your feature.
You look like someone in the school.
(fruits banana-say it in chi, if you get it!)
*****
I'm a lit student, levin.
Therefore, after what you said about the indirect help today?
I inferred that you were saying i'm one of those a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s. too:(
wa.. I'm so devastated.
Hey! just know that someone out there
appreciates your script writing skills.
(someone like the person who is typing at the speed of 40 word per min now!
That's my best score la. I must start learning how to type faster!)
If not our skit might not have got first!
Chill la.. .. ..
forgive but you can don't forget:p
*****
MS Jerry Chua coerce me into entering the PE department.
That was because he was torpid to walk in and out
to hand me the team SAJC tee.
DUH! all the male teachers inside
and i'm the only girl:(
(face red,shy what!)
I had to greet everyone of them but i did not know all of their names.
Then Mr Ben Soh shouted across,
"WHAT?! YOU DON'T KNOW ME AH?"
I replied," I know, I know! Ben Soh la!"
"Wa! you calling friend ah? BEN SOH!"
like oops!
Then Mr Q asked where is my noisy partner?
Guess who?
(yes, it's you judith!)
haha. funny teachers in PE department.
As i was walking out,
Louise Ho(not sure of surname/name) took out his shirt!
YIKES! i went," Ahhh! cannot cannot! too hot to see already!"
and i ran out of the room.
Jerry chua was like laughing heartily behind.
Aww man.(high pitch)
Two times in a week I bump into such unfortunate situation.
SIGH!
my eyes are O.F.F.I.C.I.A.L.L.Y destroyed!
now you know why i said i must use the heart to feel.
cause my eyes are blinded already:(
(i bet you must be laughing now, joot!
or dyan, if you are reading!)
haha.. ... ...
*****
This is what happens when students are listless
after 2 hrs straight of lessons.
WE DO GRAFFITI!
During GP:


Guo Xiang's graffiti.
Cant really remember what Judith said.
But she mentioned something bout
the 6 pacs that jinx drew look more like
pimples? ba kwa infection? blisters?
ARG! i give up!

Judith's graffiti.
Kyaw and Rollie Pollie
BFFs FOREVER!


Sophia's graffiti.
Rollie Pollie took our money to buy hamburgers
so ya. that explains the burgers there.
and the soccer leg there?
hmm..
something about some cat-ion high playing soccer,
stepped on the soccer ball,
burst the ball
and fractured his foot.
haha!
headlines news the very next day!:)
*****