Friday, February 22, 2008

WOW! How noble of you to continue reading my blog
even though you have claimed that I have poor command of English.
In that case, I rather conceit defeat
as I dare not compete with such
highly intellectual pedant!
I applaud you for taking great pains to check out my friendster
and even bother to dissipate time and energy to tag comments!
Very impressive indeed!:)
Yes, I am in SAJC if you have no cognisance of what uniform I was wearing.
What do you mean by
“stop being so AA”?
This is what a lit student would have inferred:
“stop trying to be like a double A battery!”
This is equivalent to saying
“stop being so hyperactive!”
I am sorry if that displeases you.
However, you cannot blame me for being buoyant and enthusiastic.
This is what a “high command of English” student would have inferred:
“stop trying to Attract Attention!”
This student’s English is so powerful
that I have to check the dictionary to find out what does ‘attract attention’ mean. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find it in my OXFORD dictionary!:(
It seems like I have to research more on those words.
A more appropriate way of putting it across is that I have good body posture.
I sincerely apologise if I have attracted too much attention for that!
A person with good posture shows that he has self confidence in himself.
It is definitely not trying to be arrogant!
(If that is what you are thinking)
On the other hand,
people with vicious tongues usually have low self image.
Therefore, they resort the use of hurtful words to spite others.
I am sure the vulgarities have proven you to be a sophisticated person.
WELL DONE!
Keep up the good work then! :D