Tuesday, February 12, 2008

what am i doing at 3.45am?

Not intending to go to school today.
Have to finish up my essay, chem prac and a maths test to study for.
So many things to do yet so little time.
And i still have volleyball training later so I have to finish as much things as possible.
Bleah! Im NOT complaining:(
While i was doing a research for my essay,
"Should homosexual marriages be legalised? Discuss."
i came across a SUPER funny comment by someone.
He said that God created Adam and Eve but not Adam and Steve for a reason.
So should gay marriages be legalised?
Ask GOD!
Very interesting indeed!
i had to laugh silently because it was like 3.45 in the morning?
*****

i watched 3 movies for the whole of last week.
Well, i did not really complain about how expensive it was because i need not use my ang pao money.
My parents paid for the show:)

MOVIE 1: AH LONG PTE LTD
It's a very touching show. SERIOUSLY! except that i don't really understand some of the hokkien and cantonese stuff. The only cantonese word that always ring in my head is "mo hou" cause it is used SUPER frequently(i wonder why!). yes, it's time to go and learn:)


MOVIE 2: KUNG FU DUNK
Lets see. The reason for watching is because there are 'shuai ge' to look at. Their moves are rather swift. However, the people in the cinema are really wierd! They laugh at parts which are not even funny. You mean Jay Chou appeared in the scene wearing a red cape is funny? What's up with their sense of humour? haha!


MOVIE 3: CJ7
hmm.. yes, it is rather unrealistic for parts like alien invasion and stuff. However, this is one of the very few shows that touched me and i CRIED! Especially the part where Steven Chow died. I never knew it was a girl acted as a boy in this show until my sister told me at the end of the movie. Like WOW! She can act so well!


and i thought he was cute.. .. ..


and he turn out to be a GIRL!

*****


here's my friendship sticker.
Long eye lashes with a 'U' shape mouth.
The top 10 prize have already been given away and i have yet to find any friend who has the same one as me.
AWW..
WHERE'S MY FRIEND??
*****
ARG! i'm seriously starting to drag what's going to happen in 2 days time.
I have WIERD people asking me WIERD questions.
How are you suppose to reply a person who says
"I LOVE SUCKING ICE CREAM!"
okay..my head is not throbbing over trivial matters.
The frustrating part is when you already made yourself clear
that you do not want to go into any relationship
and that someone still forces you to do so.
Im sorry!
Even though you say that you do not mind getting hurt,
I cant bring myself to do it.
Cause that is just not me.
I've already told you time and again im not the girl you are looking for
and there is definitely someone out there who is better for you.
We are people of two different worlds if you have not realised.
However, I do not mind being your friend.
I really do not know how to answer you when you ask me,
"how come everytime I ask you, you always give the same reply that you're not attached?" Simply because it is not the right time?
have not found the right person?
and looking at my busy schedule,
a relationship now is definitely a NO!
Hopefully we can still be friends
and stop bugging me over that issue okay?
I do not want to strain the friendship we had.
And i know i have a bad habit of taking ages to reply people.
Sorry!haha..
Must check my schedule to see if im free to reply:p
*****