Judith and I went around school to take retarded pictures!
yea.. Trying to enjoy as much before posting is out.
After that, serious studying has to take place.
Hopefully there will be unexpected volleyball players out there
to come for our tryouts next saturday!:)
okay! here's PART 1 of what we did on friendship week!

On Saturday, luckily there was no one around so we could take this.
Judith is the galz galz and i am the boiz boiz.
Haha! pretty twit right!
Thanks to Judith who saw some twit-ish name on friendster
and came up with all that nonsense.
LOL! I become xxiao Bbirdzz and Ju is xxiao Cloudz wors!

I'm sorry!
just cant believe my best friend is like so 'chao-da?!'

I talked 'green guy' for super long and still...
NO REPLIES!
broke my heary on valentine's day!:(


SOPHIA LAU!
PRINCIPAL OF SAINT ANDREWS JUNIOR COLLEGE 08!
aye! cause i could not jump any higher,
(not because i am short, but the board was very high!:p )
judith had to crop my face instead. ha!
What an irony to take a picture of a best friend day with Judith! haha!
we are so NOT!
after the best friend test we took, guess what was our score?
8% la please.
We are the LOWEST among the lowest?
Jo Quek can testify to that!haha.
She was the one who ask wierd questions like the colour of our socks etc.
Not that I'm saying she's wierd.. ,.
hee..
And that bimbo judith do not even know what colour earring she was wearing!
she had to even ask jo for a mirror.
BLEAH!:P
I LOVE MR Q!



