Thursday, February 14, 2008

valentine's day

yes indeed, today is VALENTINE'S DAY!
happy occasion to many but i kind of dread it.
I have my reasons why.
Not because i dont have any date or any of that sort.
haha! Okay! i shall not emo over that.
Since the day has not ended,
i shall not share about it YET.
Perhaps more detailed information tomorrow:)
Just as I was blogging,
Yeo Liting came to the com lab and pass me a rose.
It's some inter- JC flowers that are going around.
Anyway, I don't even know who sent those!
All it said was
"roses are red, violets are blue. you know me. i know you."
right! and it was sign off as anonymous.
My guess is a girl from NYJC by the name of Angela?
haha!
trying to pass off as my secret admirer eh!
but if it's not you,
then i should start worrying.
LOL!
*****
First lesson of the day was chem tutorial.
I have no idea why suddenly Mrs Liew made me the chem rap.
I THINK SHE HATES ME!:(
And throughout the entire lesson,
she kept calling me to answer questions
and collect chem worksheets.
AWW!
i totally hate being the rap!
Today's chem lec was even worse.
Mrs Liew walked up to me
to ask me to take the attendance
of those who were not there.
Which is like.. ...
ALOT?
cause only 6 turned up for chem lec?
i do not want to 'sabo' them
but on the other hand,
I ALREADY SAID I DONT KNOW HOW TO LIE!
haha! anyway,
Mrs Liew saw that only 6 turned up.
Since now she keeps hogging me for chem prac worksheets,
O8S23!
THOUGH TODAY IS VALENTINE'S DAY,
DO COMPLETE YOUR CHEM PRAC TONIGHT!
THANKS!:)
*****