SAJC VS NYJC
tomorrow's the day we have all been waiting for yo.
Nervous? No.
Stress? No.
Scared? No.
I'm just gonna have a good and early night's sleep.
playing my very best tomorrow.
See you on the other side of the court(may,angela and shuting)
Thanks for all the encouraging msges you sent tonight people.
really brighten up after a long day of training.
Hope more people come down and support know.
If not like last year with NY's match so pathetic know.
LOL. Whatever it is, Go Girls! We can do it!:D
May the Lord bless us and keep us safe from all injuries.
(not like we got anymore people to sub:p)
Though the boys lost to hwa chong today,
at least they managed to win one set.
It was a rather interesting match.
You guys should have been there.
I'm really so proud of them.
WELL DONE, BOYS! (ZE infamous lines know)
Jerald and Guoxiang really thunder balls.
I was stunned. . . for a sec. hee
Jerry was like the coolest cap who shouts till no voice alr.
Tomorrow, "It is my turn now!" (keke palmer)
GO TEAM SAJC VOLLEYBALL!!!!
I'm resting early.
Nights!:)