Playing against RJC tomorrow.
yeup!! hopefully we can play just as well as we did today yo.
many joviality:))
JOY TO THE WORLD, THE SAINTS ARE HERE.. .. ..
As usual, coach made fun of me.
"Aiyo, jing tian ni de nan peng you mei you lai pick balls ah?"
("AIYO, Today your BF not here to help pick balls ah?")
LAUZXZXZ.. I REPEAT!! HE IS NOT MY BF!!!:((((
He said in his blog that he is too handsome alr. My goodness.
you can check it out. no kidding. (BLEAH! *VOMIT)
While we play in the musty air and slippy floors in CCAB,
the boy hockers were playing in the scorching sun.
they won 5-1 i think.
Quite worth it to be under the sun:p
So i went to island creamery to chill with Christina,Pricilia and JUD.
you can chill with ice cream know.
cause it's cold:p
Saw GIBSON a.k.a Gibby there.
GOSH! He grew like.. ...fatter!!!
Chatted awhile more before we parted.
Surprisingly, Chris did not, i repeat, DID NOT cam whore.
AM I LIKE SO PROUD OF HER OR WHAT?! lol.
So i 171-ed home.
YEAYEA. LONG RIDE. guess who i met in the bus?!
GOH PEIRONG a.k.a RONG-ER!
ARRGGG.. I Missed her.
We yakked non-stop till she got off.
My mission to study chem was a total failure:(
ANW, gotta play fast tomorrow ok team mates?
Cause me and Jud to rush back to school for CHEM TEST!
SIANZXZXZ (times 6.02x 10^23)
... .... .... ... ... ...
DAMIT! i'm screwed.
I am late like 3 times this term already.
I guess i will be bringing a pail of water
and reflect my mistakes in DC:(
... ... ... ... ... .....



And my mum said, "If i can walk, I would have gone to support your match!"
Indeed, how can I not put my best performance today?
I'm so gonna ace my chinese test on "wo de mu qing>" :))