I woke up with a start today looking at the clock.
AHHHHHHH!!! NNOOOOOOOOO!!!
6.30 AM. DIE!
LATE FOR SCHOOL!
then i rushed like some mad woman only to realise
TODAY IS A SATURDAY LA SOPHIA!
well, I will be lying if I said i had an awesome day yesterday.
Nope. It's not an emo day for me.
It's just that everything just suppress on top of me all within a day.
(1) The team morale is superlatively low.
i know that some might think after our performance yesterday,
it is doubtful we can win NYJC.
BUT y'know what? just don't give up okay?
you mean we train 4 times a week just to give up fm a small setback?
(2) Dyan got into a car accident.
I do not want to elaborate on it cause it's so depressing.
I was suppose to get a lift from Dyan to Gill's party
cause my training ended at 945pm.
(Gill, im sorry last min never turn up)
Imagine if i was in dyan's position,
I can kiss volleyball season goodbye!
all the hard work for months... ....
(3) Dad was like so angry with me
He waited for me at Bukit Batok for like more than 3hrs.
I last min told him i'm not going for the party and he was hopping mad.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
I did not know last min so many things happen.
(4) PW results
Damn! I've got a "C for PW.
Though "C" was the school's average, but still..
It sucks like lollipop!:(
Now my 'A' level cert is like a
Chi-C
PW-C
sighs.
But overall, the whole day did not end that miserable as well.
(1) Loh Liting came for the Life Con!
Am i like glad to see her or what?!
We were talking and crapping and had super loads of fun!
I totally miss her la.
I know your class now is not as fun as us:p (08s23)
jusy know that we are still there for you kay?
spiritually.LOL
at least you know how the bus driver look like,
at least you know how to tap EZ-link card.
haha. you get what I mean?
Sorry la. Cannot badmouth later your classmates come after me!
And then i saw her 'ba kwa infection'
haha.
Same plight as Judith.
guess it's just the Liting's radar to fall together:p
(2)Saw Chun An at TP macs.
Judith saw that i needed to calm down after all that has happen.
So we decided to chill at Macs.
Someone was like calling, more like whispering "sophia.. Sophia"
And Judith was like "Sophia! Your friend call you!"
I turned and i've got a shock of my life.
It's Chun An la.
ages since i met up with my sec school mates.
And then he pass me some post card and ask me go watch him perform.
I stared hard at the post card.
I asked, "is that you on the post card?"
Chun An:"ya la! Cant you tell?"
Like WOMG! now become model already ah, AN!

(Sway)ly, we saw him at TP mrt station.
Judith:" i think your friend become mad ah?
why's he spinning around in cirles?"
Sophia:" He's practising for his concert already!:p"
Met Ruhan who is also going back woodlands(with judith)
Orh hor... Naughty Naughty ah!
I tell my Mama. haha.
We were bitching bout Jerky C.
And Ruhan said he felt like a girl know.
Aiya. Forget it la.
What we said is among us okay.
*secret handshake*
yada yada. more convo with ruhan and I dropped at Yishun.
Again, I saw An.
Chatted a while more bout how the girl in the post card
is so unlucky having to hug him for like eternity
and he rebutted that it was the girl's honour to be able to hug him.
The usual bragging.
LOL! I'm used to it already.
(3) Ms wong came down to support us
I am like so touched to receive Ms wong's card.
Every season she never fails to write us words of encouragement.
Something struck me when i read this:
The Difference
I got up early one morning
and rushed right into the day;
I had so much to accomplish
that i didn't have the time to pray.
Problems just tumbled about me,
and heavier came each task,
"Why doesn't God help me?"
I wondered,
He answered,"You didn't ask".
I wanted to see joy and beauty,
but the day toiled on grey and bleak
I wondered why God didn't show me,
He said, "you didn't seek"/
I tried to come into God's presense;
I used all my keys at the lock,
God gently and lovingly chided,
"My child, you didn't knock".
I woke up early this morning,
and paused before entering the day;
I had so much to accomplish
that I had to take time to pray.
I did that this morning and felt so much better.