Today was "A" levels Chinese Oral.
I don't know if it should be "YES!(*punch hands in the air) it's finally over!!!"
OR "CRAP!(*sad face) did I just screw up my oral or what?!"
The passage was like some alien language and some of the words I never did came across before in my entire 18 years of life pls.
I couldn't even think of a better word to substitute!! ARRRHHH!!
So i greeted the examiners.
Before i could take my seat,
I accidentally kicked the roller chair FURTHER and it flew and hit the other chairs !
YESS!! it really flew ok. ALRIGHT! maybe it zoomed by...
but I nearly fell flat on the ground! i tell you it was sooooo embarrassing:(((((
The examiners were just trying to control their laughter.
PLEASE JUST LET ME FORGET THIS DAY!!!! D:
The converstion part was not helping either.
The ques was: why do some people do not want to accept scholarships?
jeez.. after like 3mins, what more can i add??
i guess the examiners were expecting me to continue but i really REALLY had nothing more to add. SIGH!
It will be a miracle if I were to get distinction for my oral again!haha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA!
you're just so lucky me and jud had no time to ask someone to do a video for you.
you know what i mean...
hahahahahahaha..
CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY!:D
OHYA! DSA volleyball trials for phase 2 is open.
THOSE interested or those whose friends are interested,
you can contact me and JUD if you know her.
PLEASE HELP! we really need it. tks y'all:D
VOLLEYBALL INTERHOUSE ANYONE??