Friday, July 25, 2008

I've got to work this out!

hey y'll. What's up lately?
You can say i'm rather glued onto crunchyroll at de moment
watching jap movies!
thanks to dyan lai who introduced it to me:D
School has been quite mundane of late with the usual routine of having to wake up 6in the morning,go for lectures then study study study, volleyball training(if there is training), and back to sleep again.
THIS IS SO BORING!:((
where's our class wild wild wet trip?!
Moreover promos is in 8 weeks time!!!
is anybody counting down?

THANK GOD IS FRIDAY.
finally, SAT is coming.
XXON'S JULY EVENT! yay!
goob job to those ppl who put in so much effort yo.
may sat turn out to be a success!:D
JO! sorry i cant help much with the deco.
I've got training tmr;)
okok. I should stop sleeping at such an ungodly hour.
till then-----------------
I cant seem to upload photos:((