Sunday, February 8, 2009

i wish upon a star

There's was a shooting star on friday but sadly only one person managed to see. Darned! i could have wish for some random stuff. maybe like. . .to stop doing embarrassing stuff?

(1) was reenacting to dyan what chris said to pehbockiat.
soph: chris ask Mr peh if he wants anything since Vday coming. how bout Yunam(idk how to spell) hair care products?
dyan: yu.. what?!?!
soph: YUNAM HAIR CARE PRODUCTS! (damn loud)
peh:*open general office door
peh: what did you say?
so i just walked away. shocked.
peh: COME BACK HERE!
i just continued walking.

(2) orientation-spot the difference
"Please place your eyes at the biometric system"
I literally place my eyes there.
jud: OMG! they are playing spot the difference la.

(3) walked passed Casey leong's class while talking on the phone to nikki. the minute i saw him i went to hide my phone(like you usually do in sec sch) and i was thinking "eh why cannot use phone ah? I'm not even in his class" i feel so stupid.

I think i must learn how to relax. I get all flustered up and tensed whenever i cant get things done or when i have to many things to do. chilllllll soph!!!
okay.I'm fine now:))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADELINE AND
ALVIN CHENGXIANG!!





-emodified