I guess I have been missing alot,no?D:
Guess what?
I was flipping through the plastic bag and one tube of medicine dropped out.
"Squeeze 1cm ointment inside the lower lid of the affected eye"
What the Shiva?!?!?! what did i put in my eye?!?!?!
"Spread a thin layer on the affected area of the skin"
Jeez. how smart is that?? of course, my eyes got worst and I was unfit to go to school!
OKOK. Look at some of the pictures taken at Ms Wong's wedding.
it was fun meeting up with the seniors and all.
Reminising the past, indeed i miss alot of people.
Esp the seniors who always come down to lend their support and help to improve our skills etc. etc. etc.

Team 2007(Plus SQ and GM)
haha. Dawn's funny face 1
Dawn's funny face 2
Ms Wong and husband.
They look so cute together:D
"Butter Girl" Roxanne.(long story on how she got the name "butter girl")
2007 Seniors. From left to right, Desiree, Siew Yan, Dawn, QiJun, Aline.
Coach Janet.
She's my very first coach in SAJC followed by Zhen An and now Zhi Hao.
Xiuyi. haha. Guoguo is quite scared of her. I still remember during our volleyball camp we had to play some game so Xiuyi had to piggyback me.
And Guo was like:"WA.. You so lucky.."
I guess she is everyone's idol? No.1 girl spiker in Spore kay.
It's the only time when SAJC got champs for volleyball.

Still missing Shi Qing here.
Ended the day taking picture with Ms Wong.
pretty, no? I believe all brides look the prettiest all their wedding day:))
There's still one more big group photo with other SAINTS seniors not uploaded yet cause Xiuyi has yet to send me though. Perhaps some other time.
TOODLES for now!!