I guess all things have to come to an end.
yes, i'm saying this in melancholic tone:(
BYE volleyball team 2008 and HELLO books.
We had our last farewell friendly match with the seniors on Wed.
yupp. tell me about it! how sad is that?!
Anw, the preparations for the farewell was awesome-ly fun!:)
Jud, Meixian, Chris and I had truckloads of fun at Meixian's house.
Haha. A pity that i could not stay over.
Cause they went night swimming, or rather waddling in the pool.
WITHOUT ME!:(
Then Saturday afternoon, we had a great time going craaaazzzy at mind's cafe.
The snatching of the dinosaur bone was a super waylent(violent)and hilarious game.
After which we had our volleyball team dinner at Billy BOMBers.
You're right! The dinner kinda cost a BOMB but was well spent though.
Plus we've got free drinks. YEAH!(*2 thumbs up)
After dinner we sat at the river side.
The atmosphere was superb.
The stars, the river, and most importantly, THE PEOPLE.
We had to write down 3 things we will miss,
2 things that we treasure
and the 1 thing that we learn.
I was really trying to hold back my tears while doing so.
URGH! so sentimental.
Many people make wrong choices in life.
But the one thing I never made the wrong choice was to come into SAJC.
there were so many temptations for me to go poly or other JCs.
However, I never did regret coming to SA.
I was even more assured after i see how every TEAM SA fight for the school's glory.
I am even more proud to wear my Team jacket:)
cause every match we played no matter win or lose was a moment i treasured lots.
No doubt im gonna miss janet, shiqing and guomin.
I learnt so many things from them in each training.
All the best for your "A" levels.
And to the rest, common test is just a month away.
(*BOOOooo)
ALL THE BEST and GOD bless:D
oh ya. I have to say i'm gonna miss my dearest Dyan as well.
Annabel should know why.
haha! cause she emo the whole of the "last day of school".
you're suppose to rejoice! SCHOOL HOLS y'know!
but i understand! trying to find someone to talk to?:p
I'll miss all the lame crap, drillbit-ing and ironman-ing with you,dee.
Hope to see you soon:)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


